Honey and Beeswax Peppermint Foot Cream 50g
Honey and Beeswax Peppermint Foot Cream
The cream is especially good when applied after bathing, or for use in the summer when your feet are hot and tired at the end of the day and need soothed and refreshed.
Ingredients: Aqua, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Mel (Honey), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifiers), Carthamus Tinctorius (Thistle Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Mentha piperita (Essential Oil of Peppermint), Lactic Acid.
Our skin care products are hand made here at Chain Bridge Honey Farm using our own honey and beeswax collected from 1,800 hives situated in Northumberland and the Scottish Borders.
Over the years we’ve been making (possibly) the best lip balm you’ve ever tried whilst also working hard to make beneficial honey, beeswax and propolis creams and balms that will treat your skin well.
– Our formulas are free from parabens, SLS and synthetic colours and fragrances.
– We use only the highest quality vegetable oils and essential oils and do not test on animals.
– Our products contain our own honey and beeswax, from our own colonies of indigenous bees, supporting the continuance of British beekeeping.
– We are constantly seeking to improve our products. If you have any feedback, good or bad, please get in touch.
– Skin-friendly products made in Britain by a bee-friendly family.