This hand cream is scented with the sweet, heady fragrance of Essential Oil of Ylang Ylang, which comes from tropical flowers grown widely in Madagascar. It makes a great gift for a friend or simply to yourself.
It comes packaged in a handy plastic tube.
It is easily absorbed and is suitable for everyday use, leaving hands feeling silky smooth. (For drier hands try our Honey & Beeswax Natural Hand Balm).
Ingredients: Aqua, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower Oil), Avena sativa (Oat Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Mel (Honey), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Cananga odorata (Essential Oil of Ylang Ylang), Lactic Acid, Linalol, Farnesol, Geraniol.
Our skin care products are hand made here at Chain Bridge Honey Farm using our own honey and beeswax collected from 1,800 hives situated in Northumberland and the Scottish Borders. We use the highest quality natural base and essential oils and in our creams we use the ‘greenest’ preservative possible. We avoid the use of paraben preservatives.
Over the years we’ve been making (possibly) the best lip balm you’ve ever tried whilst also working hard to make beneficial honey, beeswax and propolis creams and balms that will treat your skin well.
– Our formulas are free from parabens, SLS and synthetic colours and fragrances.
– We use only the highest quality vegetable oils and essential oils and do not test on animals.
– Our products contain our own honey and beeswax, from our own colonies of indigenous bees, supporting the continuance of British beekeeping.
– We are constantly seeking to improve our products. If you have any feedback, good or bad, please get in touch.
– Skin-friendly products made in Britain by a bee-friendly family.