Our Propolis Ointment is made using propolis collected from our own hives, plus our own honey and beeswax.
Ingredients: Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Cera alba (Beeswax), Mel (Honey), Avena sativa (Oat Oil), Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower oil), 10% Propolis Tincture, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
The Antiseptic and healing qualities of propolis may help wounds and burns to heal. Place a little ointment on the affected area.
It can also be helpful in treating excema and psoriasis. Use Sparingly.
Over the years we’ve been making (possibly) the best lip balm you’ve ever tried whilst also working hard to make beneficial honey, beeswax and propolis creams and balms that will treat your skin well.
– Our formulas are free from parabens, SLS and synthetic colours and fragrances.
– We use only the highest quality vegetable oils and essential oils and do not test on animals.
– Our products contain our own honey and beeswax, from our own colonies of indigenous bees, supporting the continuance of British beekeeping.
– We are constantly seeking to improve our products. If you have any feedback, good or bad, please get in touch.
– Skin-friendly products made in Britain by a bee-friendly family.