Honey and Beeswax Hand Cream Summer Burst 50g
Summer Burst Hand Cream is not only wonderfully restorative for your hands but also uplifting to your senses. It is fragranced with a blend of geranium, lemon, ylang ylang and lavender essential oils, evocative of high summer.
As with all our moisturising hand creams, it contains Sweet Almond, Safflower and Jojoba oils along with our own natural honey and beeswax to nourish and protect your hands. It is easily absorbed, leaving hands feeling silky smooth and noticeably softer. It comes packaged in a recyclable glass jar with a pretty pink label.
Ingredients: Aqua, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Oil), Avena sativa (Oat Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Mel (Honey), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Citrus limonum, Lavandula augustifolia, Cananga odorata, Pelargonium graveolens (Essential Oils of Lemon, Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Geranium), Limonene, Geraniol*, Linalol.
*Some skins are sensitive to geraniol* As with all of our products please patch test before use.
Our skin care products are hand made here at Chain Bridge Honey Farm using our own honey and beeswax collected from 1,800 hives situated in Northumberland and the Scottish Borders. We use the highest quality natural base and essential oils and in our creams we use the ‘greenest’ preservative possible. We avoid the use of paraben preservatives.
Over the years we’ve been making (possibly) the best lip balm you’ve ever tried whilst also working hard to make beneficial honey, beeswax and propolis creams and balms that will treat your skin well.
– Our formulas are free from parabens, SLS and synthetic colours and fragrances.
– We use only the highest quality vegetable oils and essential oils and do not test on animals.
– Our products contain our own honey and beeswax, from our own colonies of indigenous bees, supporting the continuance of British beekeeping.
– We are constantly seeking to improve our products. If you have any feedback, good or bad, please get in touch.
– Skin-friendly products made in Britain by a bee-friendly family.